Some of the greatest prayers ever. I hope I'm not violating any copyrights.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Prayer to St. Jude

O Glorious Apostle, St. Jude Thaddeus, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the Church invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases and things despaired of.  Pray for me that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly
(here make your request)
and that I may bless God with you and all the Elect throughout eternity.

1 comment:

  1. In particular, that I may find a job that I love, and that in both finding and working at this job, I may never cease to remember and thank the gracious and all-powerful Lord for giving me life in the first place.

    ReplyDelete

Followers